Course Leader & Lecturer Business Studies
Business Studies – Course Lead
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a college on its journey to outstanding? A chance to influence and shape the Business Studies curriculum to support our learners in developing the knowledge, skills and behaviours they need to secure aspirational careers via strong relationships with employers?
We are seeking 1FTE Course Lead in Business Studies to join our Technical Education and Skills Team.
- Have experience of teaching Business Studies across a range of levels?
- Have a degree or equivalent in Business Studies?
- Strive to be the best at what you do and have a passion for delivering the very best for your learners and your organisation?
- Have exceptionally high standards?
- Possess a passion for continued professional development?
- Thrive on a challenge and have a desire to problem-solve?
- Take a confident and friendly approach and have pride in the work you do?
What can you expect?
- To work for an organisation that is on a journey to outstanding
- To join a team that is supportive and welcoming, and celebrates success
- To develop and perfect your skills through CPD, industry experience and peer support.
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Occupational Pensions Schemes
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Family Friendly Policies
- Lifestyle Fitness Gym
Hugh Baird College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.